I am not able to get outh-token and I am getting 401 error every time . Even I have created a new application but still I am facing the same problem. please Help

I am not able to get outh-token and I am getting 401 error every time . Even I have created a new application but still I am facing the same problem. please Help

Please give us an idea of what kind of request you’re making to the server, and include copies of the request and response data you’re sending and receiving.

I am facing a similar problem I am getting this message

The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.]
Twaitter.BusinessComponents.oAuthTwitter.WebResponseGet(HttpWebRequest webRequest) +1128
Twaitter.BusinessComponents.oAuthTwitter.WebRequest(Method method, String url, String postData) +283
Twaitter.BusinessComponents.oAuthTwitter.oAuthWebRequest(Method method, String url, String postData) +1049
Twaitter.BusinessComponents.oAuthTwitter.AccessTokenGet(String authToken, String oauthVerifier) +74
Twaitter.UserControls.LoginUser.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +925
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +68
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +125
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +98
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +207
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2493

I am not at all bright when it comes to this sort of thing I understand nothing when faced with the above information. I have read it and re read it but it still does not make any sense to me and I have no idea how to put it right and access my twaitter accounts. One on my twitter accounts is suspended at this time might this be the source of my problem?

Please if I have put this in the wrong place please can you point me to where I can get help please. I will be extremely grateful for any help I can get to resolve this problem maggs

i m getting this error

The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

Source Error:

Line 27: {
Line 28: // Exchange the request token for an access token
Line 29: twitterAPI.GetAccessTokens(“T8x1FkPhsi1jpCzt3IVpgg”, “Gp76W6WO926sL7iYIU3I2OJXwxefpqazsSatBYjkUE”, Request[“oauth_token”], Request[“oauth_verifier”]);
Line 30: // You’ve got all the tokens now. You can write them to a database, cookies, or whatever
Line 31:

Source File: d:\Working Dircotry\NewProject\datalistinside__Gridview\twitter.aspx.cs Line: 29

Stack Trace:

[WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.]
System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() +6038435
TwitterVB2.TwitterOAuth.WebRequest(Method RequestMethod, String Url, String PostData) +441

[TwitterAPIException: Invalid / expired Token]
TwitterVB2.TwitterOAuth.WebRequest(Method RequestMethod, String Url, String PostData) +945
TwitterVB2.TwitterOAuth.OAuthWebRequest(Method RequestMethod, String url, String PostData) +661
TwitterVB2.TwitterOAuth.GetAccessToken(String AuthToken, String AuthVerifier) +48
TwitterVB2.TwitterAPI.GetAccessTokens(String ConsumerKey, String ConsumerKeySecret, String OAuthToken, String OAuthVerifier) +39
twitter.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\Working Dircotry\NewProject\datalistinside__Gridview\twitter.aspx.cs:29
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207

I am getting this error.
page System.Xml.XmlException: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1,

Hi,
Twitter API wont work in my system. Its is getting error “page System.Xml.XmlException: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1” while Authorize … to use your account? It is running fine if copy the same application on another system.

I cant find what held. Please let me know how to fix this issue.