HTTP/1.1 401 Authorization Required Error!

Getting Error 401 while sending the below request for stream api .
however when i just try using curl with authorization header it works properly .
Please advice what m doing wrong.

REQUEST

GET /1.1/statuses/sample.json HTTP/1.1
Accept: /
User-Agent: Qapla
Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Authorization: https://stream.twitter.com/1.1/statuses/sample.json?language=en&oauth_consumer_key=xxxxxx&oauth_nonce=u4a3R_n&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1&oauth_timestamp=153693&oauth_token=xxxxxx&oauth_version=1.0&oauth_signature=R2qVlT2aLVgi8SMA%3D
Host: stream.twitter.com

ERROR RESPONSE

HTTP/1.1
Authorization
Required
cache-control:
must-revalidate,no-cache,no-store
connection:
close
content-length:
content-type:
text/html
date:
Fri,
Sep
15:19:31
GMT
server:
tsa
www-authenticate:
Basic
realm=“Firehose”
x-connection-hash:
cd3e38a2d55e0a8831776b96d862d3a2

Try removing the language parameter. I’m pretty sure you can’t pass that along with the GET statuses/sample endpoint.

You’re sending a GET to statuses/filter but your Authorization header refers to statuses/sample - are you sure you’ve got the OAuth signature correct here? What language and client library are you using?

Thanks for the reply . that was a typo . edited my original query .
It still did not work so i changed the authorization to below format instead of encoded url-
oauth_consumer_key=“xxx”, oauth_nonce=“xxx”, oauth_signature=“xxx”, oauth_signature_method=“HMAC-SHA1”, oauth_timestamp=“xxx”, oauth_token="xxx

M using liboauth & c++14

I changed the autorization header format . its working now . however passing language param do work . ./Eagle

GET /1.1/statuses/sample.json?language=en HTTP/1.1
Accept: /
User-Agent: Qapla
Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Authorization: OAuth language=en,oauth_consumer_key=xxx,oauth_nonce=xxx,oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1,oauth_timestamp=xxx,oauth_token=xxx,oauth_version=1.0,oauth_signature=xxx
Host: stream.twitter.com

@AarifMonu - Please search the forums to see if someone else has already addressed your issue. If you don’t find anything that helps, please post a new topic. Your response is off-topic from the original post and I am marking it as such.

@ChopdeVikram - Please never share your tokens, as others might try to use them maliciously. I’m glad to hear that you got things working. I’m confused though… are you still experiencing issues?

Hi LeBraat ,

Thanks . issue is resolved.
tokens i presented were already truncated and were not original .

Regards,
Vikram Chopde