Html twitter feeds no longer working on my website? help

embeddedtimeline

On our maIn page we had twitter feeds set up thru the twitter widget, and ha been working fine for a year, now all i get is “tweets by @bxxxxxxxxxxxx” in the box, I have tried to copy and paste the html code in as we had it before and nothing works, is there a fix ? I just use the website builder from godaddy, not wordpress savy yet, thanks , you can see tweet are on main page at www.birdgang.com lower rt of web page .

It looks like the embedded timeline is working fine, but it is just set to display with a very small visible height. If I mouseover the widget on your site, I can scroll up and down the feed, but not very much is visible. I had a look at your CSS but can’t see exactly what is wrong, unfortunately. I think your iFrame is sized incorrectly.

Have no idea, what you mean, I just generate the code from the widget on twitter, and copy and paste , like i said it was working great up untill about a month ago for both my feeds , now nothing …

This will be a side-effect of the new embedded timeline design. For some reason, the CSS is interacting badly with your site design. I imagine that whatever the GoDaddy site builder is doing does not work well with the new timeline widget.

Our official documentation on embedded timelines is here.

Your website builder sets a height of 100px on container, that’s why the widget is so tiny. Unfortunately this is not something Twitter controls so we can’t help you fix this. I would recommend you contact support (Godaddy?) with the information here.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.