How to upgrade from DEVELOPER to BASIC phase in Twitter ADS Api

Hi,

I was totally new to Twitter Ads Api.

My App 15977265 granted with Twitter Ads API DEVELOPER access permission. Internally I developed UI interface accessing with one access OAuth token and successfully created campaigns and fetched metrics through Ads Api end points.

As per documentation, I need to upgrade for BASIC phase. Can you please guide me in detail how to upgrade to BASIC from DEVELOPER phase. What information I need to get ready before applying for upgrade. I read some where need to schedule demo with twitter. What all functional things I need to show in demo. Can anyone explain in detail what needed in demo please.

**I had a question from documentation “Vetted Developer partners will graduate to the Basic phase where partners have 90 days to prove out their design’s concept in live pilot campaigns.” **
Within 90 days of developer phase I need to upgrade to basic or after upgrade to basic I had 90 days to prove the designs.

Please guide me as I mentioned I was totally new to Twitter ADS Api.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Sandeep.S

Hi @sandeepsaripali,

For the demo, I will check to see that you implemented a 3-legged OAuth correctly, and based on the type of integration, I check to see that you have things displayed properly and that the platform works as you state it would. Please read more in the Agreement here under Exhibit A: https://developer.twitter.com/en/developer-terms/ads-api-agreement

We can be flexible with the timeframe - no need to feel rushed.

Book your demo at t.co/meeting

Best,
Carmen

Hi @carmenjyuen

Thanks for the reply.

I will check in detail regarding the agreement and get back to you if any help needed.

Thanks,
Sandeep.S

Hi @carmenjyuen

How can I upgrade my app from DEVELOPER to BASIC phase. As I was in developer phase now, worked with one Oauth token and created ADS successfully.

Can you please suggest me how to upgrade to BASIC phase.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Sandeep.S