How to show an appropriate error message when a twitter profile widget is down

Hi,

I am using twitter profile widget in my website to display only one latest tweet. It seems the twitter profile widget is down very frequently and it doesn’t display any tweets in the widget in any browser(Checked in IE8, Chrome). In addition to that it gives the ‘object doesn’t support this property or method error widget.js code 0’ in IE8.

I want to show an custom error message when ever the twitter widget is down or not working in my website.
Can you please let me know how I can show the custom error message when twitter profile widget is down… is there any property or any way to show the custom error when twitter profile widget is down.

This issues needs to be fixed very soon. Waiting for your kind reply…Thanks in advance!!

Following is the code used :

HI..

Hi Twitter team,

Need help in the above issue. Can you please let me know the fix on how to show the custom error message when twitter profile widget is down(When ever not able to connect to twitter).

Hi this fix is highly needed!! Need to show custom error message on my website when twitter profile widget is down. Any solution please??

Hi,

Can I please have an update on this… Yesterday also the twitter widget was down and it was not showing up the tweet in the profile widget for some hours. We need the fix asap…

I agree with DeepikiaSonti, what is the deal with a widget just abnormally not working. very sad for you twitter…

Not using your widget anymore… thanks for nothing

You can find an answer for this at:

You should use the new embedded timelines instead of the old widgets. See [node:10248].

Like me I m single no guy need person in me lucky am I 24.years old thank u

What’s wrong with my twitter?
When i click home my followers are 201 and my following is 202
When i click my profile its says that i only got 199 following and 191 followers!?