How to see usernames and details in a user embedded timeline (like you see for the list timeline)

embeddedtimeline

In the embedded timeline the title bar just shows the words Tweets (which when hovered over gives the user name). This is not really very informative especially when you compare with the embedded lists timeline which gives extended information including a name and description. Is it possible to customize the title? I would like to see username, and if this is hovered over then a popup would show the user profile information, or at least like the embedded lists show the beginning of the description with … to indicate more info.

Cheers

Dave

“noheader” option might be what you need: https://dev.twitter.com/web/embedded-timelines#customization That hides the title bar, giving you room to create your own title.

Yes I did see that option, its not really ideal as I would have to query twitter API for extra information such as description, as well as do some awkward CSS to make the timeline appear like the twitter one