How to logout user account using twitter api?

oauth

In my application Am using Twitter Login while clicking on Login Through Twitter button i am sending my users to twitter authentication page,it will asks them to login through Twitter.They Successfully Logged into our application after clicking Logout they still remain on login status.I need like every time they should enter their user name and password.While They Try to login i must logout their twitter account.

Thanks in Advance
Reply Highly Appreciated

Sunny Deol.

I believe you might be conflating being logged in with a user authorizing your Twitter app to make requests on behalf of them.

It would be worthwhile to explain the difference between the authorize and authenticate endpoints:

If you use the authorize endpoint with your implementation of the sign in with Twitter process, the user will have to log in to Twitter every time you want to make a request on behalf of them.

If you use the authenticate endpoint with your implementation of the sign in with Twitter process, the redirect will occur without the user having to re-approve the application as long as that user is logged in to Twitter.

We do not have an endpoint to log users out of Twitter. We do, however, have an endpoint that you can use invalidate users’ request tokens.