How to get response back to website whether the tweet from website is successful or not?

webintent

I want to get response back to my website whether the tweet from website is tweeted successful or not??
i take the code and it open the popup then Login and Tweet is done in correct flow.
Now, I want to get response on my Website/Webpage whether Tweet is successful or not!!

So How can i get the response after this Tweet???
Please,Give me solution regarding to it.

I want to get response back to my website whether the tweet from website is tweeted successful or not? i take the code and it open the popup then Login and Tweet is done in correct flow. Now, I want to get response on my Website/Webpage whether Tweet is

You need to check the user’s timeline after posting to confirm whether the Tweet is there. You can do this in code on your server-side.

I really appreciate your response.

can u please,give more details about it…
I read so many material on this twitter developer community but i can not find any useful thing.

Please,Give me any demo code or example so i can figure out the solution and go ahead.

I haven’t seen any sample code for this yet, but maybe someone else from the community can share if they have written something to do this.

Thank you so much.
Please,someone help me regarding to my query…

Twitter for Websites JavaScript does not emit an event for a posted Tweet. Interaction with a Tweet button on your site may result in a Tweet composed in an iOS or Android Twitter client.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.