How to get a local governments developer account

I am supporting local governments in Japan.
We are asked to create a web application to post Twitter.

This web application is for local governments like typhoons and earthquakes
When a disaster occurs, the municipality enters evacuation information from the screen
By clicking on the Publish button, you will have the municipality’s account
It is a function to post.

WebAPI (https://api.twitter.com/1.1/statuses/update.json)
For the local governments to use, apply for a Developer account
requested.

I got my next question via e-mail from Twitter support.

I tell you the use case, but if I tell you what else
Will it be approved?

====
Thank you for your response.

At this time, we still do not have enough specific information about your intended use case and public sector end users to complete review of your application. As a reminder, we previously requested additional information about your intended use of Twitter content, including:

A list of which government or public sector entities will have access to Twitter content, or information derived from Twitter content, under this use case

Note that we require an exhaustive and complete list of all public sector entities who would have access to Twitter content under this use case. Failure to provide an exhaustive and complete list constitutes a violation of the Developer Agreement and may result in enforcement action, including suspension of access.

This requirement does not apply to public sector entities with whom you may work or do business but who would not have access to Twitter content, or information derived from Twitter content, under this use case.

The specific use cases of your product or service by government or public sector entities, including information about:

How you intend to analyze Tweets, Twitter users, or their content

How Tweets and Twitter content will be displayed to users of your product or service, including whether Tweets and Twitter content will be displayed at row level or aggregated

The core business purpose for your product or service

To provide this information to Twitter, reply to this email. Failure to provide the necessary information will result in the rejection of your application.

Thank you for your interest in building on Twitter.

This is just my opinion, so i would wait for a response from someone at Twitter about this, but:

The question is about allowing local governments or municipalities access to Twitter data. Your use case is about posting alerts, so if you are providing the ability to post alerts and not gathering any data about ordinary twitter users, then this does not apply to you. You should explain that in your response - that the application is for posting on behalf of municipalities using the API and does not gather or provide twitter data to the government.

You should still send a list of all the municipalities that you are working with (and the other questions about business purpose etc).

Thank you for your reply.

As you say, my use case is only for posting alerts.
Twitter user data collection is not performed.
(The owner of the account to be posted is a local government, is there no problem?)

As I guess, it seems that it is believed to be a policy violation (government agency monitoring)
I will reply with reference to the contents of the comment.

You need to reply back answering the questions about your use-case. Once you send it back to us, an agent will review it and reach back out to you on the status of your application.

closed #5