How to do a URL Redirect after Tweet is complete?

I just wondering if it’s possible to have a button that will tweet a customized message when clicked then redirect the user to a URL of my choosing after it’s been tweeted.

If I can figure that part out, I can tell for sure that they have tweeted the correct message and log it correctly in my plugin.

Think this is possible?

You can specify a default message using the Tweet Button’s text parameter. We do not support the flow you describe, but you could measure users interaction with your Tweet Button using [node:184]

mm ok. What about as they click the tweet button another php is fired or maybe some custom javascript?

You can use Web Intents JavaScript Events (https://dev.twitter.com/docs/intents/events) to hook client-side JavaScript into the Tweet (and follow) button, so that when the button is clicked, or when the Tweet intent is completed, you can trigger something in your main page.

Thanks got it working. Here is my final code in case others might find it useful.

<?php $tweet_lottery_txt = 'Tweet Text, etc. etc. Retweet/post a link to your tweet @'; ?>
Tweet

I am trying to do this as well. And this code works. BUT, I am also trying to customize the Tweet button. Using an image of my own.

I am using the following code.

Tweet This
with the following javascript

hola quisiera aser lo mismo que esto

pero con Follow Button

Do we have a sign in api for twitter…?

Means i am having my own website and i want user to have a choice either to login through facebook account or twitter account…i got facebook login api…nw i am searching for twitter sign in api…can u help me…

Yes, the sign in with Twitter flow is documented here: https://dev.twitter.com/docs/auth/sign-in-with-twitter

How did you get it to work?

even i did it.thanx a lot.

Link

I am using this code to tweet . But i am facing a problem. When i load the page it gives me error ‘event not defined’ in code twttr.events.bind(‘tweet’, clickEventToAnalytics(event)). Some body help me please.

You may want to wait until the document’s “ready” before binding events with intents – additionally, if you want to take advantage of the event tracking, you should allow widgets.js to take care of the pop-up for you – by handling the pop-up through window.open yourself. you can disrupt your ability to further track the events.

I am using this code for get data from twitter. i hop is helpful

<?php require("twitter/twitteroauth.php"); require 'config/twconfig.php'; session_start(); $twitteroauth = new TwitterOAuth(YOUR_CONSUMER_KEY, YOUR_CONSUMER_SECRET); // Requesting authentication tokens, the parameter is the URL we will be redirected to $request_token = $twitteroauth->getRequestToken('http://yourwebsite.com/getTwitterData.php'); // Saving them into the session $_SESSION['oauth_token'] = $request_token['oauth_token']; $_SESSION['oauth_token_secret'] = $request_token['oauth_token_secret']; // If everything goes well.. if ($twitteroauth->http_code == 200) { // Let's generate the URL and redirect $url = $twitteroauth->getAuthorizeURL($request_token['oauth_token']); header('Location: ' . $url); } else { // It's a bad idea to kill the script, but we've got to know when there's an error. die('Something wrong happened.'); } ?>

twttr.events.bind('tweet', clickEventToAnalytics(event));

yes, it work fine. But I cant get new tweeted ID. please how to get new Tweet ID.
I see at the url return after tweet complete on popup window has Tweet ID.
pls how to get it ?
thanks so much !

I tried your code but in IE, the twttr.events.bind(‘tweet’, function(event) {} is not being fired. Are you experiencing the same? In IE, I am not redirected.

Why does not a simple alert?
por que no funciona un simple alert?

Tweets sobre “#ConVoluntad”

yo lo mismo pero con twitter-timeline osea, no funciona desde el boton twett del box de twitter-timeline, es una mierda estoy recaliente y no hay una puta referencia

Thanks a lot…
can i know do it have auto tweet???

Gx iso q