How to check a user have twitter account or not using the email address i have , just for verification ? Is there any way i didn't see any option for that in API documents and discussions

How to check a user have twitter account or not using the email address i have , just for verification ? Is there any way i didn’t see any option for that in API documents and discussions…

We are developing an internal small application for colleges and we have an idea to check whether the students and other users have social media account against their email address else we can recommend them to join and share their thoughts… also to join groups and discussions and all… My requirement is something like if i send a request with an email address the response will be like yes/no … Is there any api calls or some other programs from twitter from which i can get the same…

I have refereed many blogs,discussions and in some blogs they said if we contact twitter support they may help us if we follow the rules … If there is any such support available how can i reach them…

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

My thought is something very similar to the twitter menu Discover–>Find friends by which we can invite contacts who dosen’t have twitter account… we also like to notify the users who dosen’t have twitter account to join and those users who have twitter account we will suggest to follow the college related groups/pages… We can’t tell everyone to login with twitter since we don’t want any user specific data after authentication… Please have a look on this discussion and advise us the best solution :slight_smile: