How te get user adress?

Hi,

I would like to kow which method to use to get the user email who is logged, i did not find it by the get_accountVerify_credentials() method

There is my code:

$Twitter = new EpiTwitter($consumer_key, $consumer_secret);
	?>
		<a href="<?php echo $Twitter->getAuthenticateUrl() ?>">TWITTER CONNEXION</a>
	<?php
		if (isset($_GET['oauth_token']) || (isset($_COOKIE['oauth_token']) && isset($_COOKIE['oauth_token_secret'])))
		{
			if (!isset($_COOKIE['oauth_token']) || !isset($_COOKIE['oauth_token_secret']) )
			{
				$Twitter->setToken($_GET['oauth_token']);
				$token = $Twitter->getAccessToken();
				setcookie('oauth_token', $token->oauth_token);
				setcookie('oauth_token_secret', $token->oauth_token_secret);
				$Twitter->setToken($token->oauth_token, $token->oauth_token_secret);
			}
			else
			{
				$Twitter->setToken($_COOKIE['oauth_token'],$_COOKIE['oauth_token_secret']);
			}
			$user = $Twitter->get_accountVerify_credentials();
			echo var_dump($user);
		}
		elseif (isset($_GET['denied']))
		{ ?>
			<a href="<?php echo $Twitter->getAuthenticateUrl() ?>">TWITTER CONNEXION</a> <?php
			echo 'You must sign in through twitter first';
		}
		else
		{ ?>
			<a href="<?php echo $Twitter->getAuthenticateUrl() ?>">TWITTER CONNEXION</a> <?php
			echo 'You are not logged in';
		}
	?>

Thanks for help !

You cannot obtain the user’s email address with the Twitter API – it’s not a piece of data that is part of the API.

then what is the solution for this .I also have the same problem.Please guide us to get user’s full info.Please reply ASAP

The solution is to get creative. The information is not part of the Twitter API, so if the data is important to you then you need to devise a different, respectful way to obtain it. A common way to achieve this is to simply ask the user from within your application.