How other users can access this application to add it to their twitter accounts?

I created my application and would like to know how other users can access this application to add it to your twitter accounts. I’ve converted the request token to an access token and retrieved the PIN and used it in the app code. After that when the user tries to register with the app, he gets the PIN displayed again and so I’ve to edit my app code and mention this new PIN. How to stop the PIN retrieval? I then changed the Callback URL to stop the PIN retrieval and now when the user authorizes the app the app isn’t mentioned in his twitter application list. What is the matter?

Are you persisting the access token you retrieve? Once you’ve obtained the access token, you don’t need to renegotiate it again using the OAuth flow. Are you using some other means to identify who the “current user” is in your application?

Once I’ve obtained the access token I have to enter the callback URL right? Or am I missing out on something here? No, I’m not using any other means for identification. Also what do I have to enter in the Request URI which is under the ‘oauth tools’ in my application? Currently when the user who authorises my app gets the PIN which I have to change in my code and only then he sees that app in his app list.

Also what do I have to enter in the Request URI which is under the ‘oauth tools’ in my application?