How is this Background&Header effect called?


Title says it all.
I’m searching for hours to find this… but i don’t know how it is called… that the header and the background create 1 picture… it looks amazing!
I know how to use Photoshop, at least the basics, so my own design will be no problem… i only need the name…
Anyone knows it?


There’s a third party site called SleeveFace.Me that assists in these: