How i can make public reply to all fllowers

How i can make public reply to all fllowers. At once

A grain of sand. mr malcolm orton.
18/10/2011
Fings aint what they used to be.
Over the centuries governments have tried to give us a living.
At the same time they invest in many things ,this takes vast amounts of cash.
They need the steady delivery of eddy stobart lorries, full of money
day and night, year in and year out.
A large chunk of this money will be spent on policing, national health, and the bigest of all Benefits, also
Housing ,Business , and so on and so on. Millions and millions. we see this happen all the time
and we all think, I wish i could have just a little of that money.

Also we wish we could afford money to educate are children, and give them a good life.
have our own nice house
have are own car, boat, maybe a plane
have a nice holiday every year.
pay for our health and well being,
and all of are prescriptions,
look after those who can’t look after themselves
be able to go out and about to socialize
nice cloths, shoes, and more shoes
pay all our bills
visit family and friend abroad
maybe have are own holiday home.
and many more…
Imagine, none of us would have to turn to crime for are want’s and needs,
ever again. MONEY FOR LIFE …

But lets be fare, lets think of our Poor government.
A government that has tried to keep the balance right for years , but to no avail.

I see the government as a, very small beach.
A beach has millions of grains of sand . and this is what the goverment has to pay out ,year in and year out.
now the beach is slowly running low on grains of sand. But never the less, still millions of grains of sand are still left.
but it cant last for ever. We all as a nation can’t let this happen.
The government still has to pay out all these benefits ect; every year. Justified or not.

SO------------What if we could save the government million upon millions of pounds every year.
would our government be interested.
what if there was no crime or very little crime. you know, one bobby on his bike again.
what if they didn’t have to support and finance the national health. we would of course have
to spend a lot of money for insurance’s
so would the insurance companies be interested.
what if the government didn’t have to invest in housing.
would they be interested.
And the BIG one. what if they didn’t have to pay hand outs and benfits, WOW can you see there eyes light up.
would our government be interested…

Well of corse they would, is the answer. Now I can hear them saying well, go on then, wave your magic wand.
I have to say I have no magic wand sorry. But what I do have is a good suggestion.
So put your ears on, The government has to except they have a small beach with depleting grains of sand.
But will the government also except if they would pay a one off lifetime payment to, 70 MILLION people in the UK
just one grain of sand each. the financial problems would be solved for ever.
They would become rich over night .And so would we
[ Just let me put things in perspective one shovel full of the governments sand would equal 70million grains of sand ]

AND SO WOULD WE >>>HOW?? We would all have to place our money into the banks of our choice. so why?
I think the interest would be around 500 pound per week for ever. and thats why, this is for everyone.
Now at last we can afford all these goodies above.
But lets go back to our new ,and happy government and ask them to form a public union committee of fare trading standards. stop companies from cashing in.
with high penalties for extortion. e.g. closing of company very heavy finds. cut off there heads she cried.
Also we would have to place our money in the banks the government can borrow it back again. So, now that’s agreed.
Lets not forget the insurance companies. another place government borrows money from.

Now you may think if we all become rich over night, we wouldn’t need to go to work.
This may be true. but i think it would be the opposite .We all need company and something to do
infact we could work for peanuts allowing the companies to make good profits and sell there good cheaper
So we would benefit again. Our export market would sore into a realm of profits. and yes, you have guess it, the government
would have an even bigger smile on its face.

Well, we all speak on environment s, clean and green so to speak, NOW what if we all purchased solar panels
we all could have zero electric bills . and YES the government can sell its electric to Europe.
Something is telling me we are all becoming FAT CATS you know just like the mp,s
And just to recap. one grain of sand each. just a one off life time payment.
This would be the best investment the government has ever made.

PS… we wouldn’t need to subsidize a state pension. Just think no more government administration
All those trees we would save. Im breathing better already.
Can you add to this?. Shall we form a campaign. Should we march on London

are all these people on benifts
Like · · Share · Promote · Yesterday at 16:21 ·

Malcolm Orton 410,593 priests in the world reported at the end of 2009,
Yesterday at 16:55 · Like

Malcolm Orton stop these men waring dresses and pinnys. send them out to work. they just live of the back of benifits and hand outs.
5 hours ago · Like

Malcolm Orton what have they done good question. started wars would be the answer
5 hours ago · Like

A grain of sand. mr malcolm orton.
18/10/2011
Fings aint what they used to be.
Over the centuries governments have tried to give us a living.
At the same time they invest in many things ,this takes vast amounts of cash.
They need the steady delivery of eddy stobart lorries, full of money
day and night, year in and year out.
A large chunk of this money will be spent on policing, national health, and the bigest of all Benefits, also
Housing ,Business , and so on and so on. Millions and millions. we see this happen all the time
and we all think, I wish i could have just a little of that money.

Also we wish we could afford money to educate are children, and give them a good life.
have our own nice house
have are own car, boat, maybe a plane
have a nice holiday every year.
pay for our health and well being,
and all of are prescriptions,
look after those who can’t look after themselves
be able to go out and about to socialize
nice cloths, shoes, and more shoes
pay all our bills
visit family and friend abroad
maybe have are own holiday home.
and many more…
Imagine, none of us would have to turn to crime for are want’s and needs,
ever again. MONEY FOR LIFE …

But lets be fare, lets think of our Poor government.
A government that has tried to keep the balance right for years , but to no avail.

I see the government as a, very small beach.
A beach has millions of grains of sand . and this is what the goverment has to pay out ,year in and year out.
now the beach is slowly running low on grains of sand. But never the less, still millions of grains of sand are still left.
but it cant last for ever. We all as a nation can’t let this happen.
The government still has to pay out all these benefits ect; every year. Justified or not.

SO------------What if we could save the government million upon millions of pounds every year.
what if there was no crime or very little crime. you know, one bobby on his bike again.
what if they didn’t have to support and finance the national health. we would of course have
to spend a lot of money for insurance’s
so would the insurance companies be interested.
what if the government didn’t have to invest in housing.
would they be interested.
And the BIG one. what if they didn’t have to pay hand outs and benfits, WOW can you see there eyes light up.
would our government be interested…

Well of corse they would, is the answer. Now I can hear them saying well, go on then, wave your magic wand.
I have to say I have no magic wand sorry. But what I do have is a good suggestion.
So put your ears on, The government has to except they have a small beach with depleting grains of sand.
But will the government also except if they would pay a one off lifetime payment to, 70 MILLION people in the UK
just one grain of sand each. the financial problems would be solved for ever.
They would become rich over night .And so would we
[ Just let me put things in perspective one shovel full of the governments sand would equal 70million grains of sand ]

AND SO WOULD WE >>>HOW?? We would all have to place our money into the banks of our choice. so why?
I think the interest would be around 500 pound per week for ever. and thats why, this is for everyone.
Now at last we can afford all these goodies above.
But lets go back to our new ,and happy government and ask them to form a public union committee of fare trading standards. stop companies from cashing in.
with high penalties for extortion. e.g. closing of company very heavy finds. cut off there heads she cried.
Also we would have to place our money in the banks the government can borrow it back again. So, now that’s agreed.
Lets not forget the insurance companies. another place government borrows money from.

Now you may think if we all become rich over night, we wouldn’t need to go to work.
This may be true. but i think it would be the opposite .We all need company and something to do
infact we could work for peanuts allowing the companies to make good profits and sell there good cheaper
So we would benefit again. Our export market would sore into a realm of profits. and yes, you have guess it, the government
would have an even bigger smile on its face.

Well, we all speak on environment s, clean and green so to speak, NOW what if we all purchased solar panels
we all could have zero electric bills . and YES the government can sell its electric to Europe.
Something is telling me we are all becoming FAT CATS you know just like the mp,s
And just to recap. one grain of sand each. just a one off life time payment.
This would be the best investment the government has ever made.

PS… we wouldn’t need to subsidize a state pension. Just think no more government administration
All those trees we would save. Im breathing better already.
Can you add to this?. Shall we form a campaign. Should we march on London

1 week 5 days ago edit reply

@majormalc malcolm
are all these people on benifts
Like · · Share · Promote · Yesterday at 16:21 ·

Malcolm Orton 410,593 priests in the world reported at the end of 2009,
Yesterday at 16:55 · Like

Malcolm Orton stop these men waring dresses and pinnys. send them out to work. they just live of the back of benifits and hand outs.
5 hours ago · Like

Malcolm Orton what have they done good question. started wars would be the answer