How can I get the array of which one favorite my tweets?

I want to know which man favorite my tweets. And I used this method ----getStatusesActivitySummaryForStatusID.
but error happened.
error Domain=STTwitterTwitterErrorDomain Code=220 “Your credentials do not allow access to this resource” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Your credentials do not allow access to this resource}

What API method is that using? The only Google result for getStatusesActivitySummaryForStatusID is this post.

Is this using the STTwitter Objective-C library?

Do you have valid credentials?

Can you share any additional code (not the consumer key/secret) that demonstrates this issue?

I used the STTwitter API.

there is a method to get favorites:

// GET statuses/:id/activity/summary.json

• (NSObject *)_getStatusesActivitySummaryForStatusID:(NSString *)statusID
    successBlock:(void(^)(NSArray *favoriters, NSArray *repliers, NSArray *retweeters, NSInteger favoritersCount, NSInteger repliersCount, NSInteger retweetersCount))successBlock
    errorBlock:(void(^)(NSError *error))errorBlock;

this is the url:
NSString *resource = [NSString stringWithFormat:@“statuses/%@/activity/summary.json”, statusID];

this is the error message:
error Domain=STTwitterTwitterErrorDomain Code=220 “Your credentials do not allow access to this resource” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Your credentials do not allow access to this resource}

This is not a public URL endpoint. Where did you find that documented? You won’t be able to use it, and the error you’re seeing is the expected behaviour.

Those endpoints are explicitly marked as Twitter private endpoints in STTwitter, those are only implemented for completeness and research purpose, you can’t use those with your App.

According to the STTwitter readme, this code should be a working sample of getting Favourites for a Tweet?

In theory yes, but that private endpoint seems to be not accessible anymore even with OS X Twitter authentication (getting “Client is not permitted to perform this action.”)

I hadn’t checked the code in detail, thanks. Definitely don’t call non-public endpoints.

I had understood that this endpoint didn’t work.
However, I do want to know who is my best friend which favorite me most or retweet me most.
Do you know how to get this information in other way?

You can use the Streaming API to listen for favourite and retweet events and keep a count of them.