Home time line

Hello Friends’s

I have some problem regarding home time line of Twitter   and  i am not  able to get such or response of twitter 
          i am using this  url for getting a home  tweet  using search api   but no response. can you let me know  this way is right or wrong  and please suggest me what can i do .  

https://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/home_timeline.json?include_entities=true

What are you trying to accomplish with the home timeline? It requires authentication and isn’t meant to be used in the types of contexts you might use the Search API – home timeline is essentially a private view of Twitter for you only.

I have a web application and console app to pull the hometimeline using OAUTH. Only console app is able to pull the data. But not the web page. I am using a class library–and I checked for the dll versions, they are referencing the same. Why? Do I need to get a OAUTH credentials seperately and

I have a web application and console app to pull the hometimeline using OAUTH. Only console app is able to pull the data. But not the web page-for the web page I am getting 400 -bad request. two weeks before it was working both for console and web. Now it is not working for web page. I even tried to change oauth credentials for web page only and still getting 400 bad request in web application. We are above to deploy and I am stuck with this!!