Hmm, an empty timeline. That's weird . How do I fix this?

I’ve been getting this message for weeks now when I go into widgets and enter a search query that I know has results. I’m doing this for a friends site but even when I go in to create the widget and type the search word, I get “Hmm, an empty timeline. That’s weird”. If I change the search query to something different, I get back all kinds of results.

Is there a setting or something I need to change. Like I said, this is happening on twitters widget website. If I go to User timeline and type his user such as @test as an example, I get his tweets to show up fine. Its just the search query does not yield results even though we know the search word is out there. Help Please!!

Bueller, Bueller? Anyone know why this is happening? Doesn’t make much sense

Search doesn’t index all tweets. The version of search used in the embedded widgets is also slightly different than what you’ll find on the site. It’s likely that the search query you’re providing in the case where you get an empty timeline is due to their being no indexed, renderable tweets within the past 5 to 7 days that match your criteria.

The search widget should work for instance if I use “Whatchagondo” in the search widget field. It should pull any tweets I’ve posted, retweets or hashtag such as #whatchagondo. Is that correct?