Hi I'm having problems with my application and is throwing me the API errors

Hi I’m having problems with my application and is throwing me the API errors.
The message of the problem is as follows:

Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: ¬. Line 1, position 1. InnerException: StackTrace: at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue(Char currentChar) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadInternal() at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read() at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value) at Twitterizer.Core.SerializationHelper1.Deserialize(Byte[] webResponseData, DeserializationHandler deserializationHandler) at Twitterizer.Core.TwitterCommand1.ExecuteCommand() at Twitterizer.TwitterTimeline.UserTimeline(OAuthTokens tokens, UserTimelineOptions options) at MYAPP._default.SetTwitterMessage() Source: Newtonsoft.Json

From already thank you very much for your help

Adrian.

Can you get ahold of the HTTP headers you’re sending and the ones you’re getting in response?

Also, can you share the exact API call you’re making?

Thank you for responding, I do not always see this error, today I started to appear more often, ie sometimes it shows twitter posts and not others.

The call is well done because I walked right up to yesterday, today began with problems and I have not made any change

You pass the lines of code as used:
In my page:
Declare Variable:
readonly Twitterizer.OAuthTokens _token = new Twitterizer.OAuthTokens
{
///My Keys for access
ConsumerKey = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings[“ConsumerKey”].ToString(),
ConsumerSecret = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings[“ConsumerSecret”].ToString(),
AccessToken = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings[“AccessToken”].ToString(),
AccessTokenSecret = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings[“AccessTokenSecret”].ToString()
};

readonly UserTimelineOptions _options = new UserTimelineOptions
    {
        Count = Convert.ToInt32(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["TweettCount"]),
        ScreenName = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["USER_TWITTER"].ToString()
    };

Invoke:
TwitterResponse myUserlines = Twitterizer.TwitterTimeline.UserTimeline(_token, _options );
In this line is where I get the error
Tks.

Adrian.

Do you know more about your library though? Like the exact API call it makes for a user timeline – the library version you’re using may use deprecated end points, which is one thing I’m trying to identify.

Getting access to the HTTP headers you’re sending and receiving will give me information about which particular server you’re hitting, allowing us to investigate more closely.

The library I’m using is Twitterizer, and the version I am using is 2.2.3

Sorry for the insistence, but I have yet flashing with the API, one could help me or comment if it happens the same?

tks.

Good day, I closed the subject, and found the solution to my problem. Add two options configuration parameters in them are:
UseSSL=true
APIBaseAddress=“http://api.twitter.com/1/

This solves my problem of interruptions to the API, I hope they serve.

By