Help Please ! no request token for this page

Hello,

(im romanian - bad english)
i have implemented an twitter posting application on my website based on OAuth - it worked successfully - like 2 weeks ago, - i tested it last night, it worked,

and then, this morning:

Whoa there!
There is no request token for this page. That’s the special key we need from applications asking to use your Twitter account. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.

–> i reseted the costumery key & secret key, but nothing. I also, reseted my token, but still nothing.

Does anyone have idea if does it take like …hours/days after the reset !?

What to do ? The script is ok, it worked, i didnt change anything, but now :expressionless: that error.

What should i do ? I tried creating new app, the same error, and my script is good. I also tried other script (from internet) - with my app, and no chance.

Please, help!?

Thank in advance,

Verify that your system clock is set correctly and that all of your keys are entered correctly. Ensure you’re using the right paths (api.twitter.com/oauth/*) and make sure that you’re actually sending a request token to the oauth/authorize page and not an access token. Also see: [node:204].

Thanks God,
it was the clock settings. Thank you very much.

Hi ,
All time i m getting this error message .
Whoa there!
There is no request token for this page. That’s the special key we need from applications asking to use your Twitter account. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.

Now i very tried to sovle this bug.
Please help me .

Thanks

twitter login error.
There is no request token for this page.

i have done all the measure specified but still the same exception of error getting request token is generating.

There is no request token for this page. That’s the special key we need from applications asking to use your Twitter account. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake. Got this error…

Can anyone help?
Previously I am not getting this error…since 3 days ago I am getting this error.

This usually occurs when you have code that doesn’t handle error conditions very well and just marches through the process regardless of the viability of responses. Make sure you’re using the correct paths, are using SSL, and that you check that you have all the data you need for each step before proceeding.

Hello episod.

We have a problem with twitter API, its giving error when we try to get authentication, its saying “Whoa there!
The request token for this page is invalid. It may have already been used, or expired because it is too old. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.”

Before few weeks it was working fine but not its not working… we did not change anything in our code… code is fine but few month we shift our hosting from USA based server to UK based server…

can you please help me ?

we are doing R&D and we got some other information and its below,

Ensure that your system’s timestamp is in sync with Twitter’s. We return the current time in the “Date” HTTP header with every request. If your request fails due to a timestamp mismatch, use this time to determine the delta between the system clock and our server clock and adjust your oauth_timestamps for subsequent requests accordingly.

Do you think this is a hosting time issue ? can anyone give me your feedback please?

Irshad Ahmad.

Also facing this error:
The request token for this page is invalid. It may have already been used, or expired because it is too old. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.
Dont know how to resolve it :frowning:

(Im román - rossz angol)
i vezettünk twitter kiküldetés alkalmazás a honlap alapján OAuth - működött sikeresen -, mint a 2 héttel ezelőtt - én teszteltem tegnap este, hogy működött,

majd ma reggel:

Hé ott!
nem kérik token ezen az oldalon. Ez a speciális kulccsal kell az alkalmazások kérve, hogy használja a Twitter fiókot. Kérjük, látogasson vissza az oldalra, vagy alkalmazás küldött ide, és próbálja újra, ez valószínűleg csak egy tévedés.

-> Én az törlődik a costumery kulcs és titkos kulcs, de semmi. Én is, én törlődik a token, de még mindig semmi.

Van valakinek ötlete, ha tart, mint a … óra / nap után a reset!?

Whoa there!

I have this problem can any one explain in depth because i m new to the twitter apis.

please help me , the same error but my systems clock settings are correct .

same problem how to solve it please help

Here are some tips: [node:204]

can anyone help me, please :slight_smile:

i am also facing same problem…i also configured api keys correctly.Can anyone got the solution for this problem

me too facing same problem please give sol

I am dealing with the same problem using JoomlaShack’s LifeStream app for Joomla!