Help: non-developer needs to browse archive for academic purposes (teaching italian to foreigners)

My name is Andrea Gobbi, and I’m a researcher in Second Language Acquisition from the University for Foreigners of Perugia (Italy).
Last year I started a small Twitter-based experimental project called Tweetaliano to support learners of Italian as a second language.
As I’m writing a paper on it, I downloaded tweetaliano’s archive for the first year of activity, and I’m trying to analyze it to find interesting patterns and dynamics.
What I’m interested into, which is also the reason why I’m writing to you for (maybe?) help, is to be able to automatically tell which of the tweets are @replies out of all the archive: the point is to demonstrate the interactivity-enhancing use of the tool. I figured I’d have to look for tweets with the “in_reply_to_status_id_str” where the id matches one of tweetaliano’s tweets, but since I’m not a coder, unless I do it one by one, I wouldn’t know how to do that.
I tried opening the .js files with libreoffice calc, like i’d do with a cvs, but it doesnt let me do that.
Could anyone help me with this? Ideally what I’d need is just a list of the @replies status ids and the ids they referred to.

Thanks anyone for help