Having Developer Ads API Permission. Still can't access card name

Continuing the discussion from Breaking down Analytics (Engagement metrics) using Creatives:

@juanshishido We have Developer Ads API Permission. Why do I need to re-seek Ads API Permission to access “card name”. I can provide a copy of my mail if needed for verification.

Please help us out,

What is the specific request you are making to access the card name? If you have access to the Ads API, you should be able to pull the name.

We are fetching data through API at Ad level. By your suggestion, we are fetching data at promoted_tweet level.

We are able to receive all the necessary metric, but we also need the card name associated with each Ad. We are not able to get that information.

We followed the following steps,

1. GET accounts/:account_id/promoted_tweets?line_item_ids=< line item ID >
  2. GET statuses/lookup?id=< tweet IDs >&include_card_uri=true
  3. GET accounts/:account_id/cards?card_uri=< card URI >

We managed to get Line Item ID, based on it fetched Card URI. Based on Card URI we tried to get Card name to no avail.

We do need card name, it helps us in referring metrics better for our internal purpose.

Please provide the example response for step 3

We received the following response,

GET: https://ads-api.twitter.com/4/accounts/xxxx/cards?card_uri=card://xxxxxxxxxx

Response:

{
  "errors": [
    {
      "code": "UNAUTHORIZED_ACCESS",
      "message": "This request is not properly authenticated"
    }
  ],
  "request": {
    "params": {}
  }
}

If the other requests work, it’s likely that you have an issue with your OAuth signature. Please remember to encode reserved characters, such as :. See the following.