Has anyone been successful using reverse_auth?

I have been granted access to use it, but I’m having difficulty getting a successful response from twitter. I’m pretty sure its the way I’m packaging my authorization header. I’m using OAuth Consumer for iPhone and when using a regular signed request I get an auth token, but after sending a request using reverse_auth I always get “Failed to validate oauth signature and token”.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Hi @ngoan, I think that we’ve already resolved this issue for you, but if you still need help please let us know.

@ngoan have you resolved this issue? I am facing an issue on how to do the reverse oauth correctly

Yes, issue has been resolved, thank you.

ngoan, would you mind sharing how the issue has been resolved, because I am facing the exactly the same problem here now

same here

I’m successfully able to get the access token (reverse auth has been enabled), but step 2 of obtaining the request token returns an error:

Reverse auth credentials are invalid

Any idea what error code 101 represents? The code follows the sample code from the documentation.

I’m successfully able to get the access token too (reverse auth has been enabled), but step 2 of obtaining the request token returns an error:

Error processing your OAuth request: invalid signature or token

Any idea what error code 89 represents? The code follows the sample code from the documentation.

Hi I am having exactly the same issue although I received an email from Twitter saying the account has been enabled. Any idea?