Getting NullPointerException crash(mraidcontroller) on MoPubView

mopub
android
crash

I kinda confused because i keep getting this crash by using the 300*250 banner, i tried to find the relation between the mraidcontroller and mopubview but unfortunately fail to do so. Can i know any possible reason this crash happened? if possible is there any solution to solve it?

0 java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void android.view.View.getLocationOnScreen(int[])' on a null object reference ! 1 at com.mopub.mraid.MraidController$7.run(MraidController.java:525) 2 at com.mopub.mraid.d.b(MraidController.java:385) 3 at com.mopub.mraid.d.b(MraidController.java:371) 4 at com.mopub.mraid.d$1$1.onPreDraw(MraidController.java:407) 5 at android.view.ViewTreeObserver.dispatchOnPreDraw(ViewTreeObserver.java:847) 6 at android.view.ViewRootImpl.performTraversals(ViewRootImpl.java:1956) 7 at android.view.ViewRootImpl.doTraversal(ViewRootImpl.java:1054) 8 at android.view.ViewRootImpl$TraversalRunnable.run(ViewRootImpl.java:5779) 9 at android.view.Choreographer$CallbackRecord.run(Choreographer.java:767) 10 at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Choreographer.java:580) 11 at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Choreographer.java:550) 12 at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Choreographer.java:753) 13 at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:739) 14 at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95) 15 at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:135) 16 at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5311) 17 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) 18 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372) 19 at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:908) 20 at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:703)

Thanks.

Hi @shyang,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this crash! Would you mind escalating it via our Support Team with the following template so it can be reviewed further?

Number of observed app crashes/frequency of the crashes: (e.g 5 crashes in 500 ad requests et al)
MoPub SDK version:
Partner SDK version, if involved:
Ad unit ID associated with the crash:
Steps to replicate the crash:
Crashlytics link and/or crash logs:

Thanks!