Getting 0 results from http://search.twitter.com/search.json?q=hello

I had implemented some logic to show the tweets from twitter to my web site and it was working fine till today morning but suddenly twitter stops giving me the result.

However I have checked the below link directly on the browser but no tweets are displaying here.

here is the link : http://search.twitter.com/search.json?q=hello

And it returns the response something like this

{“completed_in”:0.034,“max_id”:342637333234995201,“max_id_str”:“342637333234995201”,“page”:1,“query”:“hello”,“refresh_url”:"?

since_id=342637333234995201&q=hello",“results”:[],“results_per_page”:15, “since_id”:0,“since_id_str”:“0”}

“results”:[]

Means there is no results in the return response.

How it can be possible that, suddenly twitter stops giving me the result?

Should I pass additional parameter in above url so I can get the results?

Thanks

See:
[issue:18242]

The issue you’ve posted cites a “low count/rpp value” cause, but the issue is occurring with ALL requests currently, regardless of those values.

Twitter updated the doc page for twitter api yesterday (previos update on this page was on 2012-08-25). They changed the item “limitations” (see that page).
They add the following point:
“In API v1.1, the Search API requires some form ofauthentication – either OAuth 1.0A or app-only auth”
(It wasn’t in previos version of doc) WTF!

They don’t prevent us about this issue. I’m furious! Thanks twitter

Twitter updated the doc page for twitter api yesterday (previos update on this page was on 2012-08-25). They changed the item “limitations” (see that page).
They add the following point:
“In API v1.1, the Search API requires some form ofauthentication – either OAuth 1.0A or app-only auth”
(It wasn’t in previos version of doc) WTF!

They don’t prevent us about this issue. I’m furious! Thanks twitter

that says June 11th! It’s June 6th!

Thanks for the reply.

Twitter updated the doc page for twitter api yesterday (previos update on this page was on 2012-08-25). They changed the item “limitations” (see that page)

But you are talking about a page in above description can you please provide me that link.

today modi speech is greatttttttttttt