I’m trying to solve a problem using the search/tweets that return not all expected results.
Initially, I thought was about a not correct use of max_id parameter for paginate the results.
But after a series of test, I found that the REST API do not return all tweets that I expect and I don’t know why.
I just tried with a simple search where the query term is #blackops3 and I set the count to 100.
The search/tweets return only 71 tweets. And then, even if I try to do a next call with max_id equal to the 71th result returned, I got nothing in response.
There is a huge (million probably) of tweets containing the #blackops3 tag.