Flipping book player card

Hello,

We would love to create twitter cards for the product I’m working on, which is a flipping book player .
We already made it Facebook compatible, so the player works directly in the fb posts: https://www.facebook.com/FlipSnackOfficial/posts/685705284848504
and we would like to know if it’s possible to do something similar with a twitter card?

The main issues I’ve seen is that the player cards are designed for video and audio players and our flipping book it’s not either video nor audio. Is it worth to invest effort in making this work, or it’s no use because it won’t pass the approval team?

Thank you,
Gabriel

Thanks for reaching out. We do allow Player Cards for slideshows. You can look at SlideShare examples.

Find me @rchoi if you need more information or guidance.

Thanks!

Our player card was rejected because "Do not circumvent the intended use of the Card. Player Cards are reserved for linear audio and video consumption only. Your submission also does not qualify as a slideshow. "
Can we get more details about why it doesn’t qualify as a slideshow, so we know what to change?

Thanks!

I’ll see what we can find out for you - @rchoi may be able to check back in here shortly.

Thank you!

Any news about this? @rchoi?