Finding the right fields in API

Hi,

I am trying to create a report with the API that looks the same as our marketer pulls from the interface. I’m having trouble though with finding the same fields.

Country name	Time period	Week #	Placement	Campaign name	Objective	Edit url	Status	Impressions	Spend	Account	Objective	Clicks	Sign ups - post engagement	Installs - post engagement	Installs - assisted	Sign ups - assisted	Tutorials completed - post engagement	Tutorials completed - assisted	Funding source	Campaign name	Country ID	City ID	City name	Product	Device	Goal	Bidding	Lang	Targeting 1	Targeting 2	Targeting 3	Targeting 4	Targeting 5	Targeting 6	Targeting 7	Targeting 8
United Kingdom	6/12/17 0:00		All	Twitter	App installs	URL	Running	0	0	XXXX	App installs	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	XXXX	Social-Twitter	184	-99	UK-National	R	Android	ACQ	VA	en								

Can I get these fields from the API? What endpoint should I use?

List of headers:

Country name
Time period
Week #
Placement
Campaign name
Objective
Edit url
Status
Impressions
Spend
Account
Objective
Clicks
Installs - post engagement
Installs - assisted
Tutorials completed - post engagement
Tutorials completed - assisted
Funding source
Campaign name
Country ID
City ID
City name
Product
Device
Goal
Bidding
Lang
Targeting 1
Targeting 2
Targeting 3
Targeting 4
Targeting 5
Targeting 6
Targeting 7
Targeting 8

@phofhu. Thanks for the question.

If I’m understanding correctly, you’re interested in pulling campaign information for the various fields you’ve listed, such as country name, placement, objective, etc.

A good place to start is our Hierarchy and Terminology page, which provides an overview of the relationship between the various ads entities.

For your specific use case, you should look into the GET accounts/:account_id/campaigns and GET accounts/:account_id/line_items endpoints for campaign information, including objective and placement. In order to retrieve stats, such as impressions, see the GET stats/accounts/:account_id page. The information on our set Analytics pages should also help.