Fill Rate, eCPM, and User Count

Good day,

I am in charge of marketing for a new app and I have a few questions regarding how fill rate, eCPM, and user count work/depend on each other.

Please, if I have a low user count (100 users), is it sensible to set an eCPM of $0.50 - $0.1?
Will this affect fill rate and if so, does that mean that eCPM choice is dependant on the amount of users an app has?

On the other hand, are all of these independent of each other and do they only depend on factors like country of app hosting and ad network choice?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Generally you want to set up your low price floors to ensure competition between all ad sources.
You could start by setting a low price floor and then adding higher priorities to your waterfall with higher bids, in order to capture higher bidders.

eCPMs vary depending on many factors, country and formats are two of the main ones.

Find more information on Marketplace Settings and Price Floors here: https://developers.mopub.com/docs/ui/marketplace/#setting-marketplace-price-floors

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to support@mopub.com.

Thanks!

Good day,

Thank you greatly for this,
To confirm, it involves testing with the different ad sources and bids, correct?

Does user interaction or user number also affect it?
Thank you very much.

Kind regards