Feature suggest

Feature Suggestion :

I really want to suggest adding a " Vanish Tweets " feature into Twitter Settings; the main point of this feature is to support the Activists in the world where " Twitter " is a great tool to facilitate Internet usage.

" Vanish Tweets " Option should be Enable/Disable in the Settings Menu and a time should be determined by the user him/herself where tweets vanished after

00.00 / hh.mm

For Instance:

I need to write something going on right now for such tweet I determine 5 mins deletion and it will automatically deleted in the respective time

Many thanks in advanced for your prompt cooperation
Yours

really want to suggest adding a " Vanish Tweets " feature into Twitter Settings; the main point of this feature is to support the Activists in the world where " Twitter " is a great tool to facilitate Internet usage.

" Vanish Tweets " Option should be Enable/Disable in the Settings Menu and a time should be determined by the user him/herself where tweets vanished after

00.00 / hh.mm

For Instance:

I need to write something going on right now for such tweet I determine 5 mins deletion and it will automatically deleted in the respective time

Many thanks in advanced for your prompt cooperation
Yours