Feature Request for Search Widget: Refresh Dates of older tweets

Hello,

I posted this yesterday but it seems to have mysteriously disappeared so I am reposting it.

The search Widget:

http://twitter.com/about/resources/widgets/widget_search

currently only writes the date/time into the DOM for tweets at the time when they are first retrieved. This is probably fine for searches that return a high turnover of tweets, with several new tweets on each poll.

But for kiosk-style large-screen applications like mine, in which a new tweet arrives perhaps only every fifteen minutes or so, and the record stretches into thirty or so tweets, it is just glaringly wrong for an hour-old tweet to say that it was tweeted “32 seconds ago”.

I understand that one of the goals of your script is to limit server load by only asking for new tweets (since max_id) on each refresh. But wouldn’t it be possible to keep a cached record of the date-stamps for the older tweets, and refresh them based on the time of each new poll? (I’m also sure there are lots of best practices baked into your script, and I would rather not try to reinvent the wheel if possible, only to get rate limited :).)

I cant seem to see my tweet wen i respond to a tweet going along with the one im tweeting.it goes solo

I cant seem to see my tweet wen i respond to a tweet going along with the one im tweeting.it goes solo

I can’t know those users who recently unfollow me. Is any way to know them.