{"errors":[{"message":"Bad Authentication data","code":215}]}

I’m trying to use API to get info back on https://api.twitter.com/1.1/search/tweets.json?q=%23medlibs and I keep getting error in subject line. Please help.

Are you using OAuth 1.0A or app-only auth when trying to connect?

I was trying to just use the URL query so I could access all the tweets for further analysis. What are these auth methods? Do I need to use one of them in order to perform the query?

Yes – all the API methods Twitter offers requires that you first register for an API key and then use some combination of those keys to request data.

[node:13439] provides the easiest means to work with search/tweets – you’ll just need to register for an API key, perform a couple of simple steps to obtain a bearer token, then use that bearer token in requests you make to the Search API.

hi
i need oauth source code for twitter integration in my mvc3 application.
i did OAuth 1.0 but authorize error comes how to solve this also i meet this error any one solve this
{“errors”:[{“message”:“Bad Authentication data”,“code”:215}]}

i can use app only auth for getting twitter trends in twitter 1.1

I am also getting the same error by using OAuth 1.0 in shell script.Could anyone find solution for this ?

can you provide an example of the code you are using (without your keys of course)

def load_user_profile(request): consumer = oauth.Consumer(CONSUMER_KEY, CONSUMER_SECRET) url = "https://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/home_timeline.json?include_entities=true" fl=open('twitter_oauth','r') obj=fl.readlines() token = oauth.Token("738090890-" + obj[0], obj[1]) client = oauth.Client(consumer, token) resp, content = client.request(url, "GET") return HttpResponse(content) #user_profile = json.loads(content) #twitter_id = user_profile["id"] #return HttpResponse(twitter_id)

i getting “errors”:[{“message”:“Bad Authentication data”,“code”:215}]} this error for that code
help me out that

me too

me too