Error The form has become outdated

Whenever I attempt to create a new app, I receive the following error message:

Error
The form has become outdated. Copy any unsaved work in the form below and then reload this page.

Reloading the page does not resolve the issue, clearing browser cache does not fix the issue, I have even tried to use a different account and get the same problem. Does anyone know what is going on here?

Having the same issue. Any help is appreciated.

I also can not seem to successfully submit the Twitter API application form.

Similar error for me when I try to “Regenerate API keys”: getting an “Error” / “The form has become outdated. Copy any unsaved work in the form below and then reload this page.” message… following the reload link and retrying doesn’t resolve the issue.

Hmmm, perhaps related to the “OAuth Tool Temporarily Down” message shown when I click the “Test OAuth” button?

I don’t think this is related to the temporary lack of access to the OAuth testing tool. I’ve just tried to register a new app myself and I’m getting a blank page rather than an “form outdated” message.

Really sorry for the inconvenience - we’ll take a look.

I was going again & again the new application process and stuck the same error. I wondered how the “twitter” has such huge problem. I specifically searched to find out the solution. I made a video of it to keep in record how twitter failed for developers :slight_smile:

We’ve just performed a major migration of our developer site to new infrastructure and we apologise for this temporary disruption. Thanks for your patience!

This issue is now resolved.

Thank you, works now :slight_smile: