ERROR : Invalid value : Twitter cards

Hello, I am getting the following error while validating my twitter card.

ERROR: Invalid value (message: Field title failed to validate because:
text expects tag property, but not found in Map() during conversion from
‘photo’ card to ‘summary_large_image’ card.)

Can someone help me out with this?

Thank you.

Please find the attached screen shot for the same.

You have tags for a photo card, but they are no longer supported. You need to update your tags to use a summary large image card, and also include a description field.

Hello Andy,

Thank you for your help, can you help me with a sample code for proper tag name as well as the description field.

Thank you.

All the info you need is on the documentation page for summary cards with large images.

Thank you.

Wow, what an asinine response. How about just letting us know what to do here anyhow? I’m not going to go through an entire documentation page for an hour or two. I tried to go to the documentation page and couldn’t find ANY help!

So… what to do when our preview thumbnails are not showing up and debugger doesn’t work?

INFO: Page fetched successfully

INFO: 37 metatags were found

INFO: twitter:card = player tag found

ERROR: Possibly invalid value (if specified) (twitter:player)

ERROR: Possibly invalid value (if specified) (twitter:text:player_width)

ERROR: Possibly invalid value (if specified) (twitter:secureurl:player_url)

ERROR: Possibly invalid value (if specified) (twitter:player:width)

ERROR: Possibly invalid value (if specified) (twitter:text:player_height)

ERROR: Possibly invalid value (if specified) (twitter:player:height)

Hi there. Please review the forum rules and reconsider the tone of your response. The documentation for player cards is quite clear, and it certainly should not take as long as an hour or two to go through.

We’ve got a detailed troubleshooting post here that provides steps to check. The most important thing is that if you’d like us to help you with a cards problem, we need the live URL to check.