ERROR: Invalid value (message: Field description failed to validate because: text expects tag property, but not found in Map().)

Hi! I had Twitter cards set up fine but now when I run the Validator I am getting this error:

ERROR: Invalid value (message: Field description failed to validate because: text expects tag property, but not found in Map().)

I see other people have had similar problems but I’m afraid the solutions are a bit complex for me! Can you help - the relevant URL is http://www.driveryouthtrust.com. I’ve tried setting up Twitter Cards using both Yoast SEO and JM Twitter Cards plugins (WordPress).

Thanks for your help!

The error message is saying that your page has no twitter:text value, which is a mandatory field.

Looking at your page it seems that you currently have two sets of cards tags - probably because you’re using 2 Wordpress plugins. They conflict, because one is specifying a summary card, and the other one is specifying summary large image.

You should disable one of the plugins, and consult the documentation to check how to ensure that a description is applied. We cannot support individual Wordpress plugins on our forums.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.