ERROR: Invalid card name (Card error)

When I validate the URLs that I implemented Twitter cards on, I get the following message:

INFO: Page fetched successfully
INFO: 21 metatags were found
INFO: twitter:card = ”summary” tag found

Can you please tell me when the error message means and what I can do to resolve the error message?

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.

Hi! thanks for the question. It would really help us if you could share a link to the page with the associated cards markup, so we can all take a look.

I have the same error: “ERROR: Invalid card name (Card error)”. My web is www.vaderetroblog.com in wordpress

For your site I see two things:

1. Individual blog post pages validate fine.
  2. The top-level page does not validate as it is missing a description tag (and potentially other tags as well). Typically I see the Yoast plugin working well for individual posts when I look at sites that implement it.

Could someone please help me out, I am new to Twitter, I have just created a new website:

I have added the metatags for Twitter. When try to validate my Card, I also get the: ERROR: Invalid card name (Card error)

INFO: Page fetched successfully
INFO: 23 metatags were found
INFO: twitter:card = View photo tag found

Here are my metatags:

<meta name="twitter:card" content="View photo">
    <meta name="twitter:site" content="@baankaoland">
    <meta name="twitter:title" content="Land sale, development, construction, maintenance, Koh Samui">
    <meta name=”twitter:url” content=”http://www.land-property-beach-southsamui.com”/>
    <meta name=”twitter:image” content=”http://www.land-property-beach-southsamui.com/images/bdh.jpg”/>
    <meta name="twitter:description" content="Land for sale and construction in the beautifully quiet area of Baan Kao. Located in the Southern part of Koh Samui, Thailand">
    <meta name="twitter:creator" content="@baankaoland">

Thank you for your help :smile:

View photo is not a valid card type. What card are you trying to use? The tags you need to include for a Photo card are listed on the docs `.