Error creating Twitter widgets: Error generating preview

Hello everyone, this is my first time here and first time posting so I hope that I’m in the right place.

I’m a Drupal developer and have been trying to embed a Twitter timeline into a friend’s website. I’m using the Twitter Block module in order to do the embedding of the timeline and it has worked in the past. The issue that I’m running into is that when I try to generate a widget under my personal Twitter account I recieve the following error…

Sorry, there was an unexpected error generating the widget preview. You may continue to configure your widget.

If anyone cares I’m using the following module in order to render the timeline in Drupal.
Twitter Block

The website that I’m attempting to embed it on is here…
RMLL MZK: The homepage of RMLLW2LLZ

Any ideas or helpful information about this issue would be greatly appriciated. He’s a great client and I want to make sure that I can embed his social media presence on his homepage. I feel that the error should likely fall on Twitter’s end because as I stated before, this worked with a few different versions and modules in the past. Now it seems like the embedding functionality is just broken before it gets set up.

In the footer of the linked page is a user timeline for a protected account.
https://twitter.com/RMLLW2LLZ

A Twitter embedded user timeline should only be used for an account and Tweet available to the public.

That explains it then, I guess because I follow him I can see his tweets but he’s not a public account. Thanks so much! You don’t know how much I’ve puzzled over this, but it totally makes sense now.