ERROR: Card validation failed

I’m having a problem with twitter Card Validation. This is what I’m getting: .africa2trust.com whitelist request for failed
ERROR: Card validation failed
I will appreciate any assistance.

Please see the troubleshooting and FAQ post. You are using an invalid card type on your site.

Thanks @andypiper. I don’t know what am doing wrong. My website is www.africa2trust.com. My twitter card is as below:

<meta name="twitter:card" content="Africa2Trust_Main">
    <meta name="twitter:site" content="@Africa2Trust">
    <meta name="twitter:title" content="Africa2Trust.com - Finally Know who to TRUST in Africa! - Uganda -  Africa's No. #1 Business & Tourism Portal">
    <meta name="twitter:description" content="Uganda : Africa's No: #1 Business Portal & Tourism Portal.  Business To Business(B2B) and  Business To Cosumer(B2C). Promoting Legally Operating and CREDIBLE companies across Africa. Get information on How To Start a Business in any country, Investment opportunities, Tourism Spots, Embassy numbers, Emergency numbers, Forex Rates, etc">
    <meta name="twitter:creator" content="@Africa2Trust">
    <meta name="twitter:image:src" content="http://www.africa2trust.com/logo/africa-2-trust-logo.gif">
    <meta name="twitter:image:alt" content="Africa2Trust.com - Finally Know who to TRUST in Africa! - Uganda -  Africa's No. #1 Business & Tourism Portal" />
    <meta name="twitter:domain" content="www.africa2trust.com">

Can you please help me identify were the problem could be.

Thanks again!

I have got it. The problem was with the card type. Thanks a lot @andypiper!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.