ERROR: Card validation failed

Hiya Everyone,

My first site fully connecting to social media! I’m trying to validate the below URL however I am having problems;

http://abcdfav4.com/About/KickStarterCampaign/Rewards/ThePeaceSensation.html

Log

INFO: Page fetched successfully
INFO: 21 metatags were found
INFO: twitter:card = http://abcdfav4.com/images/Season-1-2-4.png tag found
WARN: Not whitelisted

*.abcdfav4.com whitelist request for failed
ERROR: Card validation failed

I’ve read a couple of pages via Google leading here but they seem to be dated to last year with bug claims but I wouldn’t have thought they would’ve been resolved by now. Not sure if it is because I’ve only just set up this account or another reason…

For the description, it simply says short, therefore I’ve got two below in case a Twitter admin pops along:

ABCD is a story of four favorite friends living together in an imaginary and beautiful world Magical House and enjoying it with each other every moment.

or

ABCD is a story of four favorite friends living together in an imaginary and beautiful world Magical House.

Thanks for any help and/or advice in advanced,

Best Regards,
TIM

The twitter:card tag should specify one of the valid card types, not a link to an image.

Thank you Andy,

I’m new to this and the example template used the following I misunderstood;

<meta name="twitter:card" content="summary_large_image">

Got it working however is there a way to not have my image show a 168*168px version?

Additionally @andypiper upon sharing this link it does not display the information, just the link.

Great start to this site! My original code would’ve done the trick, feeling quite stupid right now…

So you do need to click the “View summary” link in the timeline view to see the Card - this is correct.

Not sure what to suggest on the image size.

Ah, I’ve just noticed this, I’m magnified x500 percent due to my eyes so I didn’t see this at first.

I don’t understand why I need to click “View Summary” @andypiper as if I go to the official BBC page, you can view multiple cards…

Yes, but they have either attached an image to the Tweet (not a card), or posted a YouTube link (which renders a video player, also not a card exactly). There’s more on this on the troubleshooting page.