Error- 87 Client is not permitted to perform this action?

android
collections

Hi all i just want to get > collections/List. I refered https://dev.twitter.com/rest/reference/get/collections/list and i called URL With below

Authorization header:

Authorization: OAuth oauth_consumer_key=“9TeztZPn1Sh2Hjb1o2WKQ”, oauth_nonce=“5baaea862ad07eb9d8702f9cf06e0283”, oauth_signature=“1wMjf%2FsvPCI%2BbWnB05jzBgF8vUg%3D”, oauth_signature_method=“HMAC-SHA1”, oauth_timestamp=“1450332577”, oauth_token=“406136056-QihGWRZaFxIjzcEDtghxNsFxRbWGAM0ufEHOGp3j”, oauth_version=“1.0”

This is only for testing and i am testing this in Chrome RestClient Extenstion. I want to do this to implement in my Android App.
Please help me how can i solve this error? Is there anything setting that i missed?

In order to access the Collections API, your application key needs to be whitelisted. Fabric apps are automatically whitelisted, and others need to apply for access. There’s more information about this on the About Collections page.

Update - this is no longer necessary - any client app can now call the Collections API endpoints.