Error 0x72613c21

ios
swift

When I utilze Twitter in my ap it runs fine when i simulate it on my iPhone or simulated iPhone. However, when I archive and export it i get the error mach 0 0x72613c21

Hey @RubberDucky4444, this isn’t enough information for us to understand what’s wrong. First, did the Fabric app crash, or your app? A full crash report is helpful in this case. You can find OS X crashes in Console.app, and device crashes within Xcode’s device browser.

@mattie sorry im still very new to swift and everything that comes along with it. I tried exporting it again and it crashed and i viewed the crash log and got this

2015-10-18 21:07:23 +0000 [MT] Failed to generate distribution items with error: Error Domain=DVTMachOErrorDomain Code=0 “Found an unexpected Mach-O header code: 0x72613c21” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Found an unexpected Mach-O header code: 0x72613c21, NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=}
2015-10-18 21:07:23 +0000 [MT] Presenting: Error Domain=DVTMachOErrorDomain Code=0 “Found an unexpected Mach-O header code: 0x72613c21” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Found an unexpected Mach-O header code: 0x72613c21, NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=}

I hope this is the information you were talking about.
Thanks

Oh the app doesn’t crash and neither does fabric…the app literally works fine on my iphone and simulation. the only issue is when i try to export it then it just gives an error…nothing really crashes

Hrm, I’m not sure what process is actually generating these errors. But, I don’t recognize the “DVTMachOErrorDomain” string. Is it Xcode itself doing this?

Yea it’s Xcode doing it. i followed the instructions to the T. I don’t know what I did wrong. Is there another log or console I could send that would clarify it?

Unfortunately, at this point, I’m not sure we’re going to be able to help you. Here’s what I would do:

• Try out the very latest non-beta of Xcode, see if that helps.
  • If not, try out the latest beta build
  • If the latest beta does produce the issue, open up a bug with apple at bugreport.apple.com

I ran into this error with a FacebookSDK framework. I removed it from the Embed frameworks list and it solved the issue. Inspect the log and find the framework causing the error.