Enter PIN for application authorization

I’m trying to authorize an application from my website so you can automatically tweet my twitter account but when I setup, twitter makes me a PIN that says I have entered in the form of my application for twitter, the problem is not where I have to put the PIN and I can not finish setting up my web application.
Someone can tell me where I have to enter the PIN exactly, please? …

See [node:3062] for a lot insight on this process. You might not even need to be doing this PIN-code flow, so make sure you understand the role of oauth_callbacks and such before proceeding much further. If you find this out-of-band OAuth with PIN code is the right fit for you, you’ll need to provide a UI for the PIN code to be entered, then you send that PIN code in the oauth/access_token request as the oauth_verifier.

Let’s see, I do not understand anything. I have a web application that needs to connect to self-publish content to Twitter. The data are only asking me the Access Token and Access Token Secret. Through a button, the same application does this automatically and I generated the numbers for this application but the problem is that I get this error: 401 Not Authorized (Timestamp out of bounds) and not why. So I decided to create their own application to interact with it.
I’ve created and I put all data in the web application to so good, but when I give the button to give permission to the application I get a code that says I have to put in my Twitter app but the problem is not where I have to put that PIN. I just want to know that please. Thank you.

O caralho do meu twitter não esta publicando nada e nem abrindo a página! ¬¬

Pode está bloqueado! VOCÊ É MUITO LINDA. Porém, seu linguajar não condiz com a sua beleza. Dedique-se a amar e ser amada, para não tão amarga e deselegante.

Confira a sua internt! Pode ser problema no servidor e com a rede. Reinicie o computador, as vezes resolve.

Existe limitações para o follow, nem sempre o meu aceita seguir alguém. Tem um limite para cada usuário.

Fez os procedimentos que comentei?

you get the pin when the Callback URL is empty, fill it with any url like http://stuff.com

Hi