Embedding REST API functionalities

Good evening to everyone,

I skimed through both Twitter Developer Policy and Developer Agreement several times,but still I can’t figure out one single thing:

Is it possible (allowerd by policies) to sell stand alone softwares or web services in which some specific Twitter REST API functionalities (used accordingly to what is specified within policies) are embedded ?

Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.
Best

Can you please be more clear? “some specific Twitter REST API functionalities (used accordingly to what is specified within policies) are embedded” is pretty difficult to understand. Perhaps you can outline a use case and outcome?

Dear Andy,
thank you so much for you kind reply.

I’m not refferring to any specific twitter application.
Since it looks this specific topic has not been addresses explicitly within developer’s documentations, I’m wondering if, generally speaking, is there any documentation where use of REST API functionalities in commercial software and web services is outlined.
Or such kind of contets are evalueted case by case from Twitter’s team?

I think that these kind of info can be essential for developers, so that they could be able to plan and design their apps accordingly!

Thank you again
Best

Again I am really sorry but I am not clear what you are asking for clarification on.

Dear Andy,

I see and I apologyse for the misunderstanding.
I’ll try to phrase my question strarting from a different point of view:

I’m planning to build a twitter application for commercial purpose, is there a way to ask to Twitter Team and advice on the compliance of such app with Twitter developer policies, without posting on this public forum its features and the idea behind it?

Hope this can sounds more clear to you

Thank you for your time
Best

You can use the platform support form for questions, but in general the policies should cover what you need to know.