Embedding our Twitter feeds onto our website homepage

Hi all

We are looking at embedding our Twitter feed onto our website homepage (www.uwsu.com). Basically, we want our Twitter updates to automatically appear on our homepage.

Our website CMS company have said they can implement this, but they require some kind of code from Twitter API in order to make it happen.

Does anyone know how to go about this?

Many thanks!

If your CMS company already has some kind of Twitter plugin, they might just be asking you to obtain an API key from us, which you can do at https://dev.twitter.com/apps – you also might be looking for something more like a widget, and you can find those here: https://twitter.com/about/resources/widgets

There are more complicated options if these aren’t right for you.

How can I get my user timeline’s rss

not display my twitter feeds in twitter widgets…

Hi everyone, same also apply to me, tweets not displaying on my site. how do i fix this.

EDIT. Never mind.

trying to get tweets ‘live’ on CV26 private site

Does anyone know of a tutorial that illustrates how to embed live tweets to your website. However, having it done without a widget and full aesthetic control?

Bump! This is something we really want!

You have to use the widget, i read all the details about making an app and am now bald thanks to this.

It is very disappointing, can’t just simply display tweets on any of my website that i used to enjoy.

There used to be a very simple way to create and embed this but some changed and now a have a huge hole where the feed used to go.

Not sure why it’s so hard to now do this but I’m stumped on how to add.

Hi every one, pls how can i control the width of the twitter gadget on my website?

I’ve put our company’s feed into a touch screen schedule display but I want to deactivate the links on the feed- we can’t have people navigating away from the main screen. Does anyone know if this is possible or how to do it?

It depends on how the feed is embedded. You could run a bit of JS to find and remove the link elements from the feed, however if it’s an iframe embed, that won’t work due to JS’s same origin policy. You might be able to hack around it by fetching the feed code sever-side (opposed to client side), remove the links, then include it on the page. That’s probably against Twitter’s guidelines tho…

It depends on how the feed is embedded. You could run a bit of JS to find and remove the link elements from the feed, however if it’s an iframe embed, that won’t work due to JS’s same origin policy. You might be able to hack around it by fetching the feed code sever-side (opposed to client side), remove the links, then include it on the page. That’s probably against Twitter’s guidelines tho…

here you can find some help

let us get started