Drupal app doesn't show tweets

I’ve installed the Twitter module on my drupal website and registered the app. I use the Oauth authentification. The user tweets appear but after a long delay (3 to 4 days) and I get the following error :

‘TwitterException’ with message ‘Rate limit exceeded. Clients may not make more than 150 requests per hour.’

Do you know where could this error come from?
How can I check if the Oauth authentification works well?

Thank you for your help.

I’m not familiar with the drupal module, but the error indicates that if you are sending auth, it’s not valid as you’re being rate limited by IP address only (150 requests per hour). Does the exception let you get to the meat of the actual response in question? Do you know how the system this drupal app is running on is calculating time? It’s possible your generated timestamps aren’t based on UTC epoch time or out of sync…

I’m not sure the problem is related to the time system. My accoun’t should be allowed to make 350 request per hour as a Oauth authentified app.

So I’m sure there’s something wrong in my oauth authentification but I don’t know what and hw I can fix it.

I’m not sure the problem is related to the time system. My accoun’t should be allowed to make 350 request per hour as a Oauth authentified app.

So I’m sure there’s something wrong in my oauth authentification but I don’t know what and hw I can fix it