Does not allow me to create a new app

I went on to the website and click on new app. And then i fill in the details. hen i on https://apps.twitter.com/ . I created a new app and then I filled in the details, but then I get the error message
We protect against potentially abusive behavior. Your request has been
rejected for now. Please try again later or contact Platform Operations
through https://support.twitter.com/forms/platform
/ please help

I am not able to create an application? My mail address is verified. I want to use this App API key for personal use so I don't have website
Error: We protect against potentially abusive behavior

I am seeing the same error. As soon as I went to that link, I see “Access Denied” in the browser title. And, then when I go ahead and try to create an app, it shows me the above error. Anybody know why this is happening? I have never created any app before this so I am not sure if I am doing anything wrong?

yup unable to create…any 1 pls help

Hey everyone. We are aware of this issue and are working on it as a matter of priority. Thanks for your patience.

I am not able to create an application? My mail address is verified. I want to use this App API key for personal use so I don't have website

This issue should now be resolved.

The exact same problem has resurfaced. Could you lend your help again Andy. I’d really appreciate it.

Can’t create new app today either: hit with “Error Rate limit exceeded”. Seems commonplace ? Please help?

Error rate limit
Rate limit exceed in creating new app at apps.twitter.com
Cannot create a new (first) app
Unable to create application

Not resolved for me

I also have the same bug with a new twitter account…

Hey everyone - currently looking into this. Apologies.

Cannot create a new (first) app
Rate limit exceed in creating new app at apps.twitter.com

It’s not resolved for me at the moment.

Works for me now.

It’s still not workign for me. Any advice on that?

Hi Andy,

I’m trying to create a new app for my MSc project and get the following (shown in the screenshot) when I’ve completed the form and click the ‘create your Twitter Application’ button.

Any ideas on what I need to do?
Cheers

I’m at a loss of what to do

It was possible to register now
hogeee

Hi everyone - apologies for this issue - I’ve just posted an update on the Announcements forum.

Thank you very much for the work done by the platform team and your updates. I have since been able to create an app.

I know this is an oldish thread, but we’ve been running into this in the last hour or so with new applications.

That’s weird - I’ve just been able to create an app. It might be a glitch, but if I see more reports / I’m able to reproduce, I’ll prod some people. Can you try again in a little while, and let me know if this persists?