Does a failure to respond correctly to CRC invalidate keys & secrets?

Hi,

I’ve noticed that when I fail to respond correctly to the CRC (during webhook URL registration), the operation can not be repeated. When I try again to register my webhook URL, I get a 400 with error 214: “Non-200 response code during CRC GET request”, but no new CRC takes place. Since I don’t get to receive a webhook ID, I cannot trigger a new CRC myself. What do I do? I tried once to regenerate the consumer key & secret and API access key & secret, and it seemed like a CRC did happen then the next time I did a webhook URL registration.

Can someone explain to me what happens when the CRC response fails (wrong status code, bad response, timeout)? Does it invalidate all keys and secrets so that these need to be regenerated every time?

Thanks!

When the CRC response fails, your webhook becomes invalidated. All you have to do is successfully manually trigger a CRC to revalidate your webhook. The webhook will maintain its subscriptions through this process, so you don’t have to worry about adding your subscriptions back when your webhook becomes invalidated.

I suggest you familiarize yourself with all of the different endpoints available with AAAPI. You can verify that your subscriptions are still active by using the GET :env_name/subscriptions/list endpoint.

Thank you so much for your reply. Got it working!