Displaying Twitter embed twice on webpage

Hi, I’m hoping to highlight tweets twice on a website. Once as a sort of “latest news” bar right under the header (the blue bar in the image below)

And a second time in the standard tweet display (this would include the tweet highlighted in the “latest news” bar).

Is it okay for me to alter the format of a tweet to look better in a horizontal bar, like the one I have displayed in my example, if it appears in its full form later on the page?

Thank you!

FWIW, I have read through the documentation, including Display Requirements, but have found myself especially confused by this screenshotted portion of the CSS for embed page:

I also think that this might be an unusual case, since the full twitter timeline appears later on the same page, which is why I thought I’d ask you folks.

Thanks again for your time!

Hello! Just bumping this back up :slight_smile: Would love to get a response on this.

Hi Alex

Are you trying to apply custom styling to a Tweet Embed to make it fit into a narrow bar? Our embeds have limited configuration options available that can help you change colors and a few other things. Besides those options, it is not possible to alter the appearance of embeds.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.