Displaying Multiple User Tweets with List Timeline

ios
fabric
api

Hey everybody, I am trying to display a timeline with multiple users on this application that I am building using Fabric. I have been dealing with the problem for 2 weeks. I am aware that the only way to display tweets from multiple users is through a List Timeline but I copy and pasted the code from the List TImeline Fabric documentation and for some reason it is not showing on my app. I’ve tried the user timeline and that works fine. Can someone please help me with this?

class FirstViewController: TWTRTimelineViewController {
override func viewDidLoad() {
super.viewDidLoad()

let client = TWTRAPIClient()
    self.dataSource = TWTRListTimelineDataSource(listSlug: "twitter-syndication-team", listOwnerScreenName: "benward", apiClient: client)
    self.tableView.contentInset = UIEdgeInsets(top: 20, left: 0, bottom: 0, right: 0)
}

}

This is the code that I am using in my view controller on a table view controller.

It looks as though the user benward has renamed that list to twitter-pubplat Can you try again with twitter-pubplat as the slug?

For more information using Twitter lists, please see this link: https://support.twitter.com/articles/76460