Display Requirements:Tweet Author,Retweet Indicator

note: The following is a machine translation. I hope I read the following in Japanese Japanese native if possible.

The following items of Display Requirements, I suggest a fix.

1.Tweet Author
a.The author’s name and @username should be displayed on one line horizontally or stacked one above the other vertically, with the name first.

5.Retweet Indicator
If the Tweet being displayed is a Retweet, the name of the user who Retweeted it and the Retweet icon must be displayed under the Tweet text. e.g., “Retweeted by Josh Brewer”. The name should link to the the Retweeting user’s profile, unless your application is displaying Tweets on a mobile platform that has clear physical or technical limitations.

These two points, but the sense of design to determine the user, “name” as well as the Twitter Web, there is a problem with the following item to “name” this.

1.There is no uniqueness
There are a lot of users “name” the same. It is difficult to distinguish more than one had to follow those users.
RT user is unknown.

2.“Name” in Japan joke items
In Japan, the item “name” has become a joke item write freely, it is not good to determine the user in this field.

We is not to suggest that from the above, you can change to give priority to “@ username” the design of Twitter Web, remove these items from the Display Requirements.

Please consider.

Display Requirementsの以下の項目について、修正を提案します。

1.Tweet Author
a.The author’s name and @username should be displayed on one line horizontally or stacked one above the other vertically, with the name first.

5.Retweet Indicator
If the Tweet being displayed is a Retweet, the name of the user who Retweeted it and the Retweet icon must be displayed under the Tweet text. e.g., “Retweeted by Josh Brewer”. The name should link to the the Retweeting user’s profile, unless your application is displaying Tweets on a mobile platform that has clear physical or technical limitations.

この2点はTwitter Webと同様に、"name"でユーザーを判別するデザインせよ、という意味だが、この"name"項目には以下の問題がある。

1.一意性が無い
同じ"name"のユーザーが沢山いる。その様なユーザーを複数フォローしていた場合、区別が難しい。また、誰がRTしたのかわからない。

2.日本では"name"はジョーク項目として使われている
日本では自由に書き込める"name"項目はジョークアイテムとなっており、この項目でユーザーを判別するのには相応しくない。

以上から、Twitter Webのデザインを"@username"を優先するように変更するか、Display Requirementsからこれらの項目を削除することを提案するものです。

検討をお願いします。